Charmaine Frazier Azeez is a Physical Therapy Healer
As Chief Patient Advocate of Physicians Choice Rehabilitation, she is committed to working with patients towards optimal rehabilitation. With her veteran precision skills and strong values of honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness – she is an advocate of every patient that comes into her care.
Charmaine graduated in 1989 as salutatorian of her high school class and earned a full basketball scholarship to Saint Augustine’s College, Raleigh, North Carolina. She earned 13 varsity letters as a competitive volleyball, basketball, runner, and cheerleader. However, it was Charmaine’s successful collegiate basketball career that offered her a greater insight into diagnosis, treatment, and training athletes in recovering from injury and awakened her professional calling.
She completed her undergraduate work by earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy at the Medical Campus of Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Charmaine Frazier Azeez fast track Physical Therapy career includes:
- Clinical Instructor for physical therapy students
- Women’s Health Clinic Coordinator for Lakeland Regional Health, St Joseph, Michigan
- Director of Rehabilitation for Life Care Centers of America
- Director of Rehabilitation for Kindred Healthcare/Rehab Care
- Geriatrics with certification in Balance/fall prevention
In early 2007, Charmaine Frazier Azeez launched her own independent physical therapy practice and presently serves as a Physical Therapy Healer and the Chief Patient Advocate of Physicians Choice Rehabilitation located in Merrillville, IN. She is highly committed to working with patients towards optimal rehabilitation.
Charmaine’s other service and professional organization affiliations include:
- Private Practice Section member of American Physical Therapy Association
- Indiana University Alumni Association Member
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Josephine Elizabeth Seaton Franklin Foundation, Director at Large
- Active member of National Hook-Up of Black Women
- Former Executive board member of the American Red Cross of Northwest, IN
In her private life, Charmaine is married and the proud mother of two children.